By: Savannah Marie, Contributor Politicos on both sides of the aisle are quick to criticize the system we live under these days, when partisan politics is king and all of
- A Safe Alternative: Revamped College SportsThe state of the modern college athlete is fractured. It depends highly upon what sport [...]
- 7.1 Million is Success, Right NowBy: Shaan Fye, Managing Partner The technical issues healthcare.gov faced early on made Americans lose trust [...]
- My American Political Wish ListBy: Savannah Marie, Contributor Politicos on both sides of the aisle are quick to criticize the [...]
- The Physician Shortage CrisisBy: Anand Tayal, Analyst Patients across the country will see an insurmountable shortage of doctors in [...]
- Religious Freedom or Blatant Discrimination?By: Anand Tayal, Analyst A major goal of the LGBT community is to reach full acceptance [...]
- Could Medical Marijuana for Kids Become Big Business?By: Savannah Marie Ever since a growing number of states, including Colorado, have legalized marijuana, there [...]
- Sell out, or successful exit?By: Shaan Fye, Managing Partner Facebook recently announced a post-WhatsApp deal: the purchase of Oculus VR, [...]
- What Maidan Meant for the PeopleBy Stanislav Kharitonenko, Contributor Due to the recent events of the Maidan Revolt in the heart [...]
- Free Market Global PoliticsBy: Michael Gray Let me see if I can follow this… In recent weeks, Ukraine has descended [...]
- Psychological Factors and the RecessionBy: Shaan Fye, Managing Partner Currently, I am taking a class online about Financial Markets. This [...]
- The Physician Shortage Crisis
- Could Medical Marijuana for Kids Become Big Business?
- Psychological Factors and the Recession
- #AMERICAISBEAUTIFUL…and Diverse
- The Image and Reality of Wendy Davis
- The Precedent of Pauley’s Decision: NSA Program Constitutional?
- Special Series: Transculturation and Discussion
- Special Series: Crisis and Counter Revolution
By Stanislav Kharitonenko, Contributor Due to the recent events of the Maidan Revolt in the heart of the Ukrainian capital and the subsequent conflict over the future of the Crimean
- Russian Temerity
- Product of India, Consumed Elsewhere: Satya Nadella
- Singapore, unmasked
- US War On Terrorism: Violence and Propaganda
- The Millennium Development Goals: Economic Justification for Social Progress
- Obama’s Approval Rating Drops to 43%
- Free-Market Environmentalism 41
- Obamacare Could Shrink Workforce by 900,000 6
By: Savannah Marie, Analyst There is something to be said for the entrepreneur who begins his start-up business despite the fact that an overwhelming number of them fail. He gives
- Sell out, or successful exit?
- Homework: It’s Not Just For Students Anymore!
- Half the Story? All the Frustration!
- Analyzing the World Wide Phenomenon, Flappy Bird
- Special Series: Black Leadership
- International Monetary Fund Warns United States to Raise Debt Ceiling
- Crowdfunding: A Creative, Not Commercial, Trend
- The Crude Revolution: Will California Learn to Support Fracking? 8
By: Shaan Fye, Managing Partner The technical issues healthcare.gov faced early on made Americans lose trust in the Obama administration, the Affordable Care Act, and the Democratic party as a
- Religious Freedom or Blatant Discrimination?
- Free Market Global Politics
- Half the Story? All the Frustration!
- Bitcoin Crash: Growing Pains, or Terminal Illness?
- Egypt’s Hypocrisy
- Water Rights: Who Owns Water?
- Ron Paul, Traitor or Tradesman? The Analysis of the Cuccinelli Endorsement
- Perpetuating A Perpetual Debt
By Devin Barras Sources have told NBC News that President Obama knew the Affordable Care Act would cause millions of Americans
By Eric Grewal Editor’s note: financial data within this column were taken from Fannie Mae’s 2012 quarterly annual results and a Freddie Mac
By Michael Tanner Free markets and limited government are to blame for the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history. That is
By: Mike Gabrieli, We Are 1776, Contributor Remember the State of the Union speech in 2010? President Obama made a
By: Ryan Beeler, We Are 1776, Contributor Join the Forum discussion on this post In a difficult economic time when
By Ryan Beeler, We Are 1776, Contributor On May 24th, an agreement was made by the Department of the Interior
By: Michael Gabrieli, We Are 1776, Contributor This year will bring on some serious changes to the tax code that
With the 2013 First Special Session well underway, I thought this was a good opportunity to discuss the proposed operating
Until its effective date of January 1, 2014, states across the nation have a choice about how they can accommodate
By Ryan Beeler, We Are 1776, Contributor On May 20, 2013, it was announced that fifty-seven companies have received the